lördag 8 september 2007

smelly box baby


came to think of this strange memory I had about my old neighbors family.
they had this little baby who was saving old milk and cereal in a smelly wooden box. that shit was disturbing. because I had noticed the smell every now and then. strangest vile smell ever. and he was hiding the box. and then one day the little bebbe took out his wooden box and scooped him some cereal with his hand, and asked if I wanted some. fucking GROSS!

EDIT/ADDED:
also, I've been working like mad these last few days. tried finishing up an entry for an anthology. a fully painted comic. but I didn't manage to finish, instead I conjured up three different concepts that really needed more air blown into 'em.
aswell as many other things I'm running and jumping between, but clearly not telling, hah.
so yes! I haven't just been sitting around thinking about that smelly-box-cereal-babay.

2 kommentarer:

zach matz sa...

I really need to see comics from you, your art is just amazing. I've only ever seen those few comic pages you'd posted on your deviantART account, but they were absolutely incredible. Keep up the good work, Mistah Vidar.

dani sa...

Hahahaha, that´s an incredibly interesting story about the baby, crazy movie-like.

loving the portrait, your style as always fantastic